Glass Shower Constructions for Any Purpose
Shower room design is determined by what you place in your bathroom. Undoubtedly, the shower enclosure is a key element of the interior of any bathroom or shower room. After all, firstly, you always pay attention to this interior design item when entering a bathroom. Indeed, your desire to make your bathroom modern, comfortable, and attractive is easy to implement, using a glass shower construction as a fence for your shower area. This solution is suitable for both large and small rooms, as well as for any purpose. The Creative Glass Studio that specialises in the production of bespoke frameless glass shower constructions will make and install for you the most suitable glass shower enclosure, shower screen, or shower door.
If minimalism and high-tech are the shower room design styles which you like, glass shower screen is an excellent choice for you. In fact, shower screen is a simple stationary glass panel. Also, the task of this glass panel is to separate the shower area from the rest of the bathroom. A frameless glass screen looks stunning since it is necessary to use just a few fittings for its installation.
Simplicity embodied in glass – what can be better! The custom shower screens from our company will perfectly fit your shower room making it more elegant and stylish. Also, by the way, if your budget is tight, but you want to purchase frameless glass fencing for your shower area, a glass shower screen is the most affordable and reasonable option for you.
Due to their distinctive features, the glass shower doors have become an integral element of shower enclosures in particular and any shower room design in general. Glass shower doors are the structural components of all shower enclosures, including the corner shower enclosures, niche shower cabins, and freestanding shower cubicles. Only walk-in showers and shower screens can do without a glass shower door. However, this is a design feature. The frameless shower doors give the visual lightness to the entire glass shower construction. Also, this complements the functionality of the frameless doors.
Types of Shower Doors
Of course, when you plan your shower room design, you need to decide which type of shower doors to choose. There are two major glass door types:
- Hinged shower doors. These doors are the simplest ones by the fastening method since they do not require the installation of additional bulky structures. Thus, it is possible to fix a hinged shower door using inconspicuous door hinges. Due to this, the shower area will have a pleasant look and will not be overloaded with intrusive details. However, don’t forget that the hinged door demands the availability of sufficient free space. Consequently, if the door opens outwards, you must ensure that the area in front of the door is not cluttered.
- Sliding shower doors. Usually, the door design implies that one door leaf is fixed, while the second one is sliding. However, depending on the shower enclosure’s structural features, the sliding shower door configurations can be different. For example, both door leaves can slide along the additional fixed sections. The sliding doors are more waterproof comparing to the hinged ones. Most often, the frameless sliding shower doors are used where there is not enough space to open the hinged doors.
Glass Shower Enclosures
If you dream of incredible shower room design you immediately fall in love with, the frameless shower enclosures are what you need. The design features of the enclosed shower units imply their complete impermeability. However, the glass shower enclosures are the open structures that protect your bathroom against water splash. They consist of the shower doors and stationary shower glass panels. Thus, there are two basic types of glass shower enclosures:
- 2-sided shower enclosures (corner ones).
- 3-sided shower enclosures.
Moreover, the choice of shower glass enclosures by shape is really large. For example, you can choose from the following options:
- Square shower enclosures.
- Rectangular shower enclosures.
- Quadrant shower enclosures.
- Semi-circular shower enclosures.
Besides, it is possible to distinguish the luxury shower enclosures as a separate group since they offer many advantages to their owners. They are large, feature wide functionality, and are made considering all the customers’ wishes and requirements. As a result, the process of taking a shower ceases to be an ordinary procedure and becomes a real delight. So our company will bring this joy to your home!
Our Shower Room Design Options
The Creative Glass Studio does its best to provide you with the most beautiful, convenient, and contemporary shower room design options. For this purpose, we produce the high-quality glass constructions for your shower area using the reliable toughened glass and laminated toughened glass. The top-notch fittings guarantee long service life of your glass construction. At the same time, the innovative 7 mm wide glass shower door seals will make your shower enclosure completely waterproof.
We also provide hydrophobic glass surface protection applying a special coating on any shower enclosure, shower door or shower screen which we produce. Due to the availability of this layer, limescale, soap scum, and shampoo residue is no longer a problem for you. Finally, we offer you the following glass types to choose from: clear glass, Optiwhite glass, and tinted glass (bronze and grey ones). We organise our work in a way that allows our customers to feel our care and devotion each time they use our bespoke glass products. The exclusive glass frameless shower enclosures, shower doors, and shower screens are waiting for you to make your life more comfortable!