Glass Bathroom Doors: Be Original
In fact, the unique door glass design solutions are almost always something special that goes beyond the standard thinking. In this respect, the glass bathroom doors are not an exception. Indeed, not everyone will dare to publically display a room for personal hygiene and everything that happens there. The majority of people think so.
However, the minority understands that with the help of modern technology it is possible to make any glass door non-transparent, at least by half. Due to the continuous development of design ideas, nowadays you can buy glass door for your bathroom which will delight you with its utility, durability, and strength. Besides, an excellent aesthetic appearance of such a door will perfectly harmonise with the stylistic design of the whole bathroom. So, if you are not afraid to be original, you will have a fancy bathroom by installing a glass door there.
Types of Glass Bathroom Doors
It is possible to divide the glass bathroom doors, as well as all ordinary internal glass doors, into two types. They are as follows:
- Hinged doors. They feature a standard design with door hinges. These doors open in both directions and can be equipped with one or two door leaves of identical or different width.
- Sliding doors. These doors can have one or two door leaves sliding on the tracks along one or two walls.
All these glass doors for bathroom have one distinctive feature. That is, regardless of the design, the door leaves themselves can be not only flat but also curved conforming to the shape of the bathroom partition walls.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Glass Bathroom Doors
Installation of any non-standard interior design items always pursues a definite purpose. Also, this is also true for glass bathroom doors. Thus, their installation provides the following significant benefits:
- Water resistance. Unlike all the other doors, the glass ones are not subject to different harmful effects of water.
- High strength. It is very difficult to controvert this fact. In almost all cases, the sliding or hinged glass doors are made of toughened glass with the thickness of 8-12mm. Therefore, it is almost impossible to damage such a door, unless, of course, someone tries to break it with a sledgehammer intentionally.
- Space-saving opportunity. Thus, a sliding glass bathroom door occupies little space. Consequently, it allows using space much more efficiently. So that is great news for the owners of tiny bathrooms.
- Diversity of shapes. It is possible to manufacture both flat and curved internal glass doors for the bathroom, in many variations.
- Wide range of decorative options. There is a possibility to decorate bathroom glass doors in numerous ways. Hence, the doors have high aesthetic characteristics.
- Ease of care. If this argument is not decisive, then at least it is one of the most fundamental factors influencing the choice in favour of a glass door for the bathroom. Indeed, it is not harder to clean such a door than to clean an ordinary window glass.
As for the disadvantages of the bathroom glass door designs, one can mention only a couple of them:
- Accumulation of condensed moisture. In this respect, any bathroom simply must have a good exhaust system.
- Higher prices. As a rule, the cost of the production and installation of the bathroom glass doors is more expensive than that of their wooden counterparts.
What Our Company Offers
Our company sells only those glass bathroom doors which it manufactures by itself with the help of advanced glass processing technologies. Thus, we guarantee the maximum strength, reliability, resistance to the external influence, and full waterproofness of the glass doors for the bathroom. The undoubted advantage of our glass products is their affordability – and not only in terms of the price but also the ease of installation. The available glass doors are perfect for both spacious bathrooms in big houses and tiny bathrooms in small apartments.
At your request, our highly devoted team of professionals will manufacture and install any glass door for your bathroom, as well as create an individual glass door design. For unusual situations, there are two options at your disposal. Thus, we are ready to adjust any of the existing door designs to suit your home decor or create a completely new bespoke glass door design under your guidance. Our door is always open for our customers!